Flash.GotoFrame in DIV layers - does not work on BODY.onLoad on FireFox

Atara100

I can manage to 'myFlash.GotoFrame' both on IE and FireFox, but not on
BODY.onLoad, only after a while:

It seems that on FireFox, when BODY.onLoad , the flash.PercentLoaded()
are 0 !

code sample:
<url:http://www.molecular-conceptor.com/test/050828_groups_flash_in_div.html>
(click on the right blue part to activate
<TABLE ... onClick='mcInit();' ... >

Is there a way I can catch f1.OnReadyStateChange event on FireFox
(Netscape), or do something similiar,
to activate mcInit() right-after loading the page?

Thanks,

Atara.