floating images in CCS and extending the height of the columns to match

scmulqueen

Hi,
I am back again. I have redesigned the web page into style sheets.
This is my first time so I am playing with a few things and I am not
sure how to do some things.

1) can you float an image over two columns in CCS, right now I have
cut the image in half and I am trying to line the image up and it
isn't working great. I would prefer it be on image that over lays the
two columns

2) How can I make the left column be as long as the right column the
same height without adding spaces in the left column? Right now I have
spaces and it pushing the image down to line up but it isn't an exact
placement. When I redesign the other pages I am going to need more
length in the right column then I have on the test page.

This the test page done in style sheets is http://www.mulqueenhodgeswedding.com/test.htm.

Please help
Thanks

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 03:57:34 GMT
Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:
Why not continue in your other thread, where you also posted this same
text?

Postergeistation/excess enthusiasm.