folderBrowserDialog

Guest

Hi,

I would like to save a specific file in a specific location in my local
machine, So How can get a folderBrowserDialog in web page like windows
applications.

Eliyahu Goldin

You can do it with WSH (Windows Scripting Host) calls. That would require
every user to setup customized security for your site.

Mark Rae

I would like to save a specific file in a specific location in my local
machine, So How can get a folderBrowserDialog in web page like windows
applications.

If you just want people to download a file from your site, just render it as
a hyperlink - when people click it, they'll get the option to open it or
save it, and at that point they can choose the folder to save it into...

However, if you *REALLY* have to have something which allows them to browse
the folders on their local machine without being able to change the name of
the file, then this will do it for you:
http://www.utechsoft.com/products/udownload/