How do i set specific code where in arduino

Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Basically my first time using arduino and working with code (hoping to learn in the future) for my school project but im planning to just copy this code from github (an automated greenhouse system) wondering how you can set specific code to go to a specific part for example theres seperate file of code for temperature and seperate file for moisture how do i put it in them individually

Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
If the code is already separated into different files, you can simply open the file containing the code for the temperature sensor module and upload it to the Arduino board. Similarly, you can open the file for the moisture sensor module and upload it to the board as well.

If the code is all in one file, you can usually find the code for each module or section by looking for specific function or variable names that are unique to that section. Once you have identified the code for a specific section, you can copy and paste it into a new file or tab in the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE).

If you need more help, feel free to share the specific code you are working with and the Arduino board you are using, and I can provide more guidance. Or, you could post a link to the Github repository and I'll take a look.