font choices

Leupi

Is there a 'best practices' way of deciding what fonts to use for
differing parts of a web page? Is it better for body text to be a
specific font or font style and then headers to be something else?

Is there a list of web safe fonts and an example of what they look like,
some kind of a reference sheet? I am not happy with the way my h1 - h3
fonts look on a page and would like to avoid going the route of some
kind of text replacement technique.

Guess that I am a bit font/design challenged (among other things)...

Thanks,
Todd

Travis Newbury

Is there a 'best practices' way of deciding what fonts to use for
differing parts of a web page?

Google "website fonts best use" you will be blessed with a ton of
opinions