force exe to open up

Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I need to hire someone to help me finish a tool we are working on. What this tool does, it track orders. User purchases an item online, and we are able to track that order until received from multiple stores.

Currently what I have is , user clicks on download link, browser shows where you want to download it and you save it. You click the exe file and you have your first order.

What i want is: user clicks downlaod link and your first order opens up.

The tool is on windows server with auto log in. Is there any way to make it like I want?