Form based authentication fails for .de

mazdotnet

Hi,

We have a form-based authentication implemented on our site that has
been working great for over 2 years for oursite.com, oursite.ca and
oursite.co.uk. However, today I found out that oursite.de is failing
(nothing happens). All other directories that require authentication
are redirected to our login.aspx page file sending the ReturnUrl=../
pagetoaccess.aspx but when we access our site using .de the
ReturnUrl=... part is missing (showing just our domain name). Why just
for .de? All the domains have been added to IIS accordingly.

Our setting for /protected folder
<configuration>
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</configuration>

login.aspx page
System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(username,
false);

Any idea why this could be happening?

Thank you
M.