Form based authentication for a web aplication in subdirectory

sivam.solai

hai

i have My Asp.net Project in C:\AspNetproject

AspNetproject have To sub Folder. 1) Forums and 2) users

Exe : C:\AspNetproject\Fourms
Exe : C:\AspNetproject:\users

The Fourms Foldder Having Topic.aspx,startThread.aspx , Replay.aspx

The users Folder having Login.aspx and Forget.aspx , newuser.aspx

i setting in web config File

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".AspAuth" loginUrl="~/User/Login.aspx"
protection="All" path="~/"
defaultUrl="default.aspx" timeout="30"></forms>
</authentication>

<location path="~/Forums/startThread.aspx" >
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="?"/>
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

The user not Login , the user not go to startThread .aspx File

how to set Form based authentication for a web aplication in
subdirectory

pls advice me

With regards
Solai

Guest

Sivan,

Use the asp.net website configuration tool in visual studio.

Good Luck
DWS