Forming a small python programming group

kreta06

Hi All,

I'm looking for one or two medium-advanced python programmers to
practice programming on a Windows 7 platform. In addition, any
interests in writing python code to query Microsoft SQL databases
(2005-2008) is also welcomed.

I've coded in python 2.7 and currently am trying to make the switch to
3.2 as there seem to be some changes to the syntax. I'm only available
on a weekend basis and occasionally some week days. Therefore, in
terms of output, probably 2-3 scripts per month. If you are
interested in working with me, please send me an email on similar
interests and we can start this next week.

Best regards,
Sue