Forms Authentication and MasterPage

Lav KG

Hi
I'm trying FormsAuthentication on various ContentPages of a MasterPage.
It's being validated but only the contents of the ContentPage is
getting displayed.

Is it because I'm not validating MasterPage ?

Thanks
Lav KG

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

As long as you have not explicitly stopped the master page, forms
authentication should not have any effect. I am currently using forms auth
with the membership/profile/role provider bits and my masters display fine.
I do have my master in its own folder, however, so there may be an issue if
you have it in a folder that is set up to deny without login.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!