FormsAuthentication.SignOut() help....

Brian

Hey all,

I am using FormsAuthentication.SignOut() to sign users out of their
session, however, if they use the Backspace button they can backspace
through the pages and see some vital information.. Can someone tell me
how to fix this????

Here is my login code..

Ravichandran J.V.

The session timeout is maintained for the whole application in web.config
settings.

You can use History.Back in javascript to disable the Back button of the
browser.

with regards,

J.v.

Ravichandran J.V.

It did??

The actual code should have been window.history.forward(1). This will ensure
that there is no page in the history. Because each time the Back button is
clicked, the above client side script will force the page forward and land
the user on the same page.

with regards,

J.v.