forum perl

john.swilting

Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
There are solutions with php
But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
How to choose

Guest

Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
There are solutions with php
But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
How to choose

I understand that you may not be a native English speaker - neither am
I. Whatever, may you try to explain yourself better? [...]

It's been suggested in msgid:<[email protected]> that Mr.
Swilting is using Google's translation service to communicate with this
group.

automated translation + precise technical requirements = :-(

Jürgen Exner

Michele said:
I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

Although the name John would indicate otherwise. At least I am not aware of
any other language that uses "John" as a given name.
I. Whatever, may you try to explain yourself better?

I second that

jue

John Bokma

Jürgen Exner said:
Although the name John would indicate otherwise. At least I am not
aware of any other language that uses "John" as a given name.

I am Dutch, and I am John(y) [1]. Or do you mean something else?

[1] My passport states Johny, but I know plenty of Dutch people with non-
Dutch names.

Ian Wilson

Jürgen Exner said:
Although the name John would indicate otherwise.

In another thread, John Swilting said "I am French."

The construct "he(it)" is not the sort of English I'd expect from a
human "native English speaker".