Free AJAX Survival Kit

RyanCarson

Hey guys,

We thought it would be fun to give away one of our AJAX Survival Kits
(see details at www.carsonworkshops.com/shop/AJAX_Fuchs.html).

The first person who emails me (ryan **at** carsonworkshops.com) with
"comp.lang.javascript" in the subject, will win it.

If you're interested, we've got at 1-day London workshop about AJAX.
More info at
www.carsonworkshops.com/dev/ajax/dylanschiemann/29JUN2006.html

All the best,
Ryan

Vitamin | thinkvitamin.com
DropSend | dropsend.com
Carson Workshops | carsonworkshops.com

Randy Webb

RyanCarson said the following on 5/22/2006 12:37 PM:
Hey guys,

Prejudiced against the gals we have here?
We thought it would be fun to give away one of our AJAX Survival Kits
(see details at www.carsonworkshops.com/shop/AJAX_Fuchs.html).

Then give one away to the first 50 email addresses you can email from
the archives.
The first person who emails me (ryan **at** carsonworkshops.com) with
"comp.lang.javascript" in the subject, will win it.

Huh? I want it, I replied to you first.

But to post to Usenet and say "Email Me" reeks of a scam to get email
addresses. Just give it to the first person to reply to you in
comp.lang.javascript - ME.

Where is my kit?
If you're interested, we've got at 1-day London workshop about AJAX.

You gonna fly me from Jacksonville Florida, USA to London to attend it?

Jim Ley

But to post to Usenet and say "Email Me" reeks of a scam to get email
addresses. Just give it to the first person to reply to you in
comp.lang.javascript - ME.

No, it was an excuse to advertise the commercial workshop, it wasn't
that bad an excuse but they probably should've thought deeper before
doing it.

Jim.

Randy Webb

Jim Ley said the following on 5/22/2006 2:55 PM:
No, it was an excuse to advertise the commercial workshop, it wasn't
that bad an excuse but they probably should've thought deeper before
doing it.

I agree with the bad excuse, but I still want my survival kit!<G>