Freelance sharepoint developer

sumeet.leo

I have over 10+ years of experience in software development.

I am System Analyst looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY
====================
* SHAREPOINT 2003 / MOSS 2007 / SHAREPOINT 2010
* DOTNET (ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
* ASP, VB
* Database (SQL Server, Oracle & MS Access)
* Crystal Reports & SQL Server Reporting Service

OTHER
======
PHP 4/5
MySQL
Joomla
WordPress

I am looking for Development, Maintenance and Migration projects.
I would also love to support existing project and looking out for new
project. I will be able to provide give quick turnaround and deliver
project on time.