SharePoint Software

LinkExchange.AB

iTechArt offers Windows SharePoint (MOSS) 2007 services software
development. Our development team of SharePoint developers helps to
configure, customize and develop intranet and internet portals based
on Microsoft SharePoint 2007. We use Microsoft Office SharePoint
Server 2007 (MOSS) as an application development framework for a
document collaboration platform, MOSS 2007 can be used for corporate
intranet portals, business and reporting applications.

Technologies list and OS:

* MS SharePoint, SharePoint Web Parts Development
* MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005, database design and development
* Internet Information Server
* Active Directory
* File stores
* Indexing
* OOP and software development
* Search engines optimization
* XML / XSL /XSLT
* .NET 2.0 / 3.0
* ASP.Net , Master pages templates development
* Design flaws and document workflow management
* MS Windows 2003

http://www.itechart.com/Pages/Subsections/SharePointDevelopment.aspx