freeze mouse when click is down

dino d.

Hi everyone-

I have built a simple map navigation system where a user can move
around a map, and I have set limits on how far the user can drag an
image around. What I'd like to be able to do is if the image is
dragged to it's edge, I'd like to freeze the mouse cursor if the user
tries to move it any further while the mouse button is down. I don't
just want to freeze the image, because what happens is the image
freezes and the user inevitably drags the cursor outside of the
image. So instead, I'd like to freeze both the image, and the mouse
cursor. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Dino

Henry

On Oct 17, 4:13 pm, dino d. wrote:
... , I'd like to freeze the mouse cursor if the user
tries to move it any further while the mouse button is down.
... , I'd like to freeze both the image, and the mouse
cursor. Is this possible?

No.