FS: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Class Library Reference

MiniMe

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Class Library Reference Volumes 1-4 are for
sale
These books have never been used, but they are not sealed. There is some
minor shelf wear due to simply handling the cardboard frame and taking them
out of the cardboard frame.

Our loss is your gain!

You will get:

Volumes 1-4 ( 4 books)
Class Library Poster Pack

ISBN: 0735615551
Paperback: 8000 pages
Publisher: Microsoft Press; Bk&Poster edition (February 12, 2003)
Language: English
ISBN: 0735615551
Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 26.1 pounds.
Format: Softcover
Publication Year: 2003
Details
Editor: Microsoft Corporation
List Price: $149.99
Asking Price $79.99

I am in the Houston, TX area in the USA. But I would be willing to ship the
books.

You can pick them up locally. I am also willing to ship them.

Some Reviews:

Massive
Reviewer: dannomite
There is a HUGE amount of content in these volumes. Much more than I
expected. I thought perhaps the pages would be wasted with large type and
big margins, but they are not! Instead they used a small type face and two
columns per page and very small margins so that you get a jam packed verbose
reference of practically the entire System namespace. Plenty of sample code
as well, which I have already found helpful. Yes, you can get much of this
info from the online help. But honestly, having a printed set just makes it
so much nicer to skim through, and conveniant to sit down and read anywhere
or take with you without having to wear out your eyes staring at a screen. I
have already sat down on the couch a few times and enjoyed skimming through
page after page, jotting down notes. These references in combo with the
online doc is as comprehensive as it gets.

A monster, worth every page...,
Reviewer: Aaron B. Hockley

We got this set of references into our office this week and after a good
perusing I can say this is a must-have for any serious .NET developer/shop.
For me, I much prefer being able to carry a book or flip through the pages
to find something, with the ability to annotate the pages, than to reading
the information online.
As posted, this is volumes 1-4 of 7. This provides a great starting point
for .NET reference materials and it is obvious from the content that
Microsoft is concerned with continuing to provide valuable print references
for developers.