FS: 11 Books for $50 CHEAP - Microsoft VB.NET, Windows Programming Books

MiniMe

I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually.

Total Number of books: 11
Total List Price Value: $476.98
Total Asking price: $50
Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship via Media Mail.
I take Paypal.

Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority may
have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. One book has a tear on
the binding cover, but the binding is as tight as a drum. There is no
highlighting or writing in any of the books.

Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are
interested in as I am selling multiple groupings of books.

Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Language Reference (Paperback)
by Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Corporation
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (March 6, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 0735615527
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
List Price: $39.99

User Interfaces in VB .NET: Windows Forms and Custom Controls (Paperback)
by Matthew MacDonald
Paperback: 580 pages
Publisher: Apress; 1st edition (July 8, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 1590590449
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.4 x 1.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
List Price: $49.95

Real-World .NET Applications (Paperback)
by Budi Kurniawan
Paperback: 624 pages
Publisher: Apress (April 1, 2003)
Language: English
ISBN: 1590590821
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.0 x 1.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
Price: $41.99

Visual Basic .NET Code Security Handbook by Eric Lippert
Paperback: 350 pages
Publisher: Wrox Press (August 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 1861007477
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.4 x 0.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
List Price: $29.99

Visual Basic .NET Deployment Handbook by Billy Hollis, Fabio Claudio
Ferracchiati
Paperback: 300 pages
Publisher: Peer Information Inc.; 1st edition (August 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 186100771X
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.0 x 0.7 inches
Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
List Price: $34.99

Visual Basic .NET Remoting Handbook (Paperback) by Jon Pinnock, David
Curran, Andy Olsen
Paperback: 350 pages
Publisher: Wrox Press; 1st edition (August 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 186100740X
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.0 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
List Price: $34.99

Practical Standards for Microsoft Visual Basic by James D. Foxall
Paperback: 450 pages
Publisher: Microsoft Press; Bk&CD-Rom edition (February 26, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN: 0735607338
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
List Price: $49.99

Deploying and Managing Microsoft .NET Web Farms by Barry Bloom
Paperback: 720 pages
Publisher: Sams; 1st edition (June 15, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0672320576
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
List Price: $54.99

Windows Programming Annotated Archives (Paperback)
by Herbert Schildt
Paperback: 521 pages
Publisher: Osborne Publishing; Bk&CD Rom edition (August 12, 1999)
Language: English
ISBN: 0072121238
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
List Price: $49.99

Programming Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (Core
Reference) (Hardcover)
by Charles Petzold
Hardcover: 1344 pages
Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (July 31, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 0735617996
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
List Price: $59.99

Sams Teach Yourself .NET XML Web Services in 24 Hours (Paperback)
by Mark Augustyniak, Chris Payne
Paperback: 456 pages
Publisher: Sams; 1st edition (December 28, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0672323303
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.0 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
List Price: $29.99