FS: CHEAP Books Web Programming Design Audio XML Macromedia Flash Multimedia MPEG

MiniMe

I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually.

Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority are
older and may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. There is
no highlighting or writing in the books.

If you are intereseted, please contact me at (e-mail address removed).
You can get rid of the NO and the HAM in order to reach me at the proper
e-mail address.

Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are
interested in as I am selling multiple groupings of books.

Designing Web Audio (Paperback)
by Josh Beggs, Dylan Thede
Paperback: 398 pages
Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc.; 1 edition (January 5, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 1565923537
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.0 x 0.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
List Price: $34.95

Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 5 in 24 Hours (Paperback)
by Phillip Kerman
Paperback: 608 pages
Publisher: Sams (November 17, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN: 067231892X
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.3 x 1.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
List Price: $24.99

Perl CD Bookshelf 2.0 CD-ROM
Other products by O'Reilly & Associates (Non-Retunable- Carton Quantity
Only)
ISBN: 0596001649
Price: $79.95

XML: The Complete Reference (Paperback)
by Heather Williamson
Paperback: 965 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; 1st edition (April 23, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0072127341
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
List Price: $49.99

XML by Example (2nd Edition) (Paperback)
by Benoit Marchal
Paperback: 512 pages
Publisher: Que; 2nd edition (September 7, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0789725045
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
List Price: $34.99

Effective Web Design (Paperback)
by Ann Navarro, Tabinda Khan
Paperback: 547 pages
Publisher: Sybex Inc; Book & CD edition (April 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0782128491
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.5 x 1.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
List Price: $39.99

Power of Color in Design for Desktop Publishing (Paperback)
by Vern Groff
Paperback: 127 pages
Publisher: Mis Pr (October 1990)
Language: English
ISBN: 1558280502
Price: $24.95

How to Use Digital Video (How to Use) (Paperback)
by Dave Johnson
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Sams; Bk&CD Rom edition (July 21, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN: 0672319233
Product Dimensions: 10.0 x 8.0 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
List Price: $29.99

Designing SVG Web Graphics (Paperback)
by Andrew H. Watt, Andrew H. Watt
Paperback: 592 pages
Publisher: New Riders Press; 1st edition (September 15, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0735711666
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
List Price: $45.00

SMIL: Adding Multimedia to the Web (Paperback)
by Mary Slowinski, Tim Kennedy
Paperback: 408 pages
Publisher: Sams; 1st edition (December 12, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 067232167X
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.0 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
List Price: $39.99

Audio on the Web: The Official IUMA Guide (Paperback)
by Jeff Patterson, Ryan Melcher
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Peachpit Press; Bk&CD-Rom edition (July 24, 1998)
Language: English
ISBN: 0201696134
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.0 x 0.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
List Price: $34.95

Stopping Spam (Paperback)
by Alan Schwartz, Simson Garfinkel
Paperback: 197 pages
Publisher: O'Reilly; 1 edition (October 1, 1998)
Language: English
ISBN: 156592388X
Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.0 x 9.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
List Price: $19.95

MPEG-4 Jump-Start (Paperback)
by Aaron E. Walsh, Mikael Bourges-Sevenier
Paperback: 496 pages
Publisher: Pearson Education; 1st edition (December 15, 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0130600369
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.0 x 1.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.0 pounds
List Price: $34.99

Total Number of Books: 13
Total List Price Value: $ 494.68
Total Asking price: $ 125.00
Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship