FTP client with proxy tunnel

Juanjo

Hi,

I need to connect to ftp server through a proxy which only can use
a http tunnel (no socks). Does anyone know an api to do it?

Thanks.

Roedy Green

I you are permitted to run an HTTP server where normally would exist
an FTP client, you could use something like the Replicator running on
your server to fetch the files from your client and keep them up to
date. to distribute to the world. The Replicator works using pure
HTTP.

That's backwards from the way I'm using it now. See
http://mindprod.com/webstarts/replicator.html

Juanjo

thanks for the idea, Roedy (I have put the url in my favorites)... but
I must use a ftp server and I have to go out through a proxy using http
tunnel...