Full time employment opportunities with Fulcrum Logic UK !!!

James_HR

Please ignore this email in case you are not interested !!! - I
apologize for the inconvenience.

If you are looking out for a change or know somebody who is looking
out, we need you as part of our ramp up operations

Hi,

Fulcrum Logic Inc. is a premier Business Consulting firm focused on
making IT initiatives successful for customers globally. We are
emerging as an alternative player to the Big 6 Consulting firms like
IBM and Accenture in the SMB market providing end-to-end consulting
solutions. Some of the Billion Dollar global customers have built
strategic long term relationships with us having tested us over time.

Fulcrum is head quartered in Short Hills, New Jersey with Offices and
development centers in San Francisco, California, Reading UK, Mumbai &
Pune India. Presently the company has grown to over 500 employees in
Americas, Europe and Asia with an annual revenue of USD 25 million.
With a new campus being built next to Microsoft and the Indian Big 5
IT companies in Pune India, Fulcrum is on the road to become a 4500
people company over the next 5 years with USD 150 million in annual
revenue.

Our core competencies are in Business Consulting, Projects Development
and Outsourcing, Quality Assurance & Testing initiatives and Multi-
year Maintenance & Support Contracts. Our solutions which are based on
Customer's needs, include emerging concepts/technologies such as Open
Source, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Methodology,
Websphere Portal Practice (we are amongst the top 5 to have this
practice in India) and the Fulcrum Hybrid Project Delivery Model.

Our team is built to zoom in on your problems from a 10,000 feet view
to a 5 feet view and then design and develop solutions to get you the
best ROI.

We invite you to visit our website to start our journey together -
http://www.fulcrumlogic.com

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR UPDATED MS-WORD FORMATTED RÉSUMÉ ASAP WITH THE
CONTACT DETAILS.
LET'S DISCUSS YOUR CAREER ASPIRATIONS AND IF THE SYNERGY IS GOOD,
LET'S TAKE IT FURTHER...

Thanks & Regards,

P. J. James
Sr. IT Technical Recruiter
Fulcrum Logic (I) Pvt. Ltd.
405 VIP Plaza, Off Andheri Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400 053
Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91-22-66756270 Ext. 254 / Cell: +91-9819753522
Email: (e-mail address removed) / Website: http://www.fulcrumlogic.com
IM: (e-mail address removed) - Windows Live iD

Fulcrum Logic (UK) Ltd.
6th Floor, Grey Friars House | 30 Grey Friars Road | Reading|
Berkshire, RG1 1PE