FW: MemoryError, can I use more?

Echavarria Gregory, Maria Angelica

Dear Chris,

One of the machines I tested my app in is 64 bit and happened the same. The RAM consumed by the OS and other processes is already included in the 2.2 I'm telling... my app enters to work when the RAM is already consumed in ~600 MB in the 3- 32 bit machines ... in the 64 bit machine was exactly the same only that it started a little bit higher because it has windows 7... so should I understand that there is nothing I can do for my app to use up more RAM?

Thanks for your time and answer,
Angelica.

M. Angelica Echavarria-Gregory, M.Sc., E.I.
Ph.D Candidate
University of Miami
Phone 305 284-3611