FWD: request for participation for EPHAM 2008

yonghong.song

Dear Colleagues,

The Workshop on Exploiting Parallelism with Transactional
Memory and other Hardware Assisted Methods
(EPHAM 2008) will be held on April 6, in conjunction
with CGO 2008 in Boston. The preliminary agenda is available at
http://www.opensparc.net/conf/epham2008/.
Besides presentations of accepted papers, to promote
discussion and industry-academia collaboration,
several industry researchers have been invited to present
their views on transactional memory (outlook, major issues,
research direction, etc.)

If you are doing research in or interested in the area of
transactional memory, we encourage you to attend the workshop.

Best regards,

EPHAM2008 Organizing Committee