[Fwd: [yate] we hire!!!]

Alf P. Steinbach

* Noah Roberts:
Ivor said:
"Dr Balwinder S Dheeman" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
[snip]
What's wrong in posting and, or forwarding a small text
message in its original form to the Usenet? What would be
the difference if someone includes the same text instead
of attaching it?
Do you really need that one spelling out..? Anything could be in an
attachment. Nobody with any sense opens them.

Nobody with any sense uses a client that runs every attachment like an
executable. In fact most people with sense use clients that ask before
running even an executable it was requested to open.

The only people that have to worry about ALL attachments are certain
Windows users that use the clients MS gave them. Text attachments
shouldn't be any concern to anyone in this group even if their client
is capable of opening attachments. We're all too smart to use those
broken news clients, right?

I tend to agree.

A text file attachement /containing source code/ can be very useful in a
programming group.

I can see the code directly in my newsreader (currently Thunderbird with
NewsWorthy extension), and I can easily save the file.

Follow-ups to [news.misc] (note: I don't read that group ;-)).

Robert Bonomi

I was me, who is trying to spread the word for a Free/Libre Open Source
Software project, not the employers themselves.

So you are _admitting_ to
1) being irresponsible and/or technically clueless,
2) trying to give the impression that *they* are irresponsible and/or clueless

CONGRATULATIONS!!
you've succeeded beyond all expectations on the first count.
And, having done it in several world-wide forums, you can rest assured
that your reputation _will _follow you.

Smart move for a 'chief technology officer'.

It really is a shame you don't know how to use the technology known as USENET.
And couldn't be bothered to find out about 'appropriate use' *before* abusing
it.
Hint: look up 'netiquette',
Hint: look up 'read be fore you post' to a nenwsgroup
Hint: look up 'newsgroup charter'

James

Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any
guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I
think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing
his helping nature.

I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief
technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge.

If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to
put it again. But responding like is really bad.

James

Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any
guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I
think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing
his helping nature.

I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief
technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge. A
very good Technocrates are never gud communicators.

If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to
put it again. But responding like is really shame for all of us.

James

red floyd

James said:
Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any
guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I
think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing
his helping nature.

I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief
technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge.

If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to
put it again. But responding like is really bad.

If he's a "Chief Technical Officer", he should know to read the FAQ for
the groups that he's posting to. The FAQ for comp.lang.c++ specifically
says that job postings are OT. Hence, he's a spammer.

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

If he's a "Chief Technical Officer", he should know to read the FAQ for
the groups that he's posting to. The FAQ for comp.lang.c++ specifically
says that job postings are OT. Hence, he's a spammer.

I already apologized (which to the best of my knowledge, spammers never
do), the way I posted that in a harried manner as soon as the news came
to me that Yate people are expanding their development team.

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

Alex Buell

I already apologized (which to the best of my knowledge, spammers
never do), the way I posted that in a harried manner as soon as the
news came to me that Yate people are expanding their development team.

Just in case, you ought to know I'm looking for a job.