fxri newby question

Wesley Rishel

I am using the version of fxri that comes with the single-download
Windows distribution Ruby-186-25.

Initially, it works fine; I can click on an entry in the left pane and
view the documentation the top right pane. I can also enter ruby code
into the lower right pane and have it executed.

Apparently I do something -- I don't know what -- and from then on,
every time I click on an item in the left pane it is copied into the
lower pane and the top pane does not change.

At this point, there seems to be nothing to do except close fxri and
start over, which takes a few minues.