    - German documentation

    Any Ideas?

    Max

    Max Kubierschky, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Max Kubierschky a écrit :
    With Python:
    * pygame + build your drag'n drop features
    * if you like 3D, vpython.

    http://www.pygame.org/
    http://www.vpython.org/

    Laurent Pointal, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Squeak. Smalltalk, but especially targeted at your requirements.

    http://www.squeak.org/

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Mar 30, 2007

  4. What part of Squeak is targeted at 2D game development?

    Max Kubierschky, Mar 30, 2007
  5. Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch, Mar 30, 2007
  6. Max Kubierschky

    John Nagle Guest

    The Blender GameKit will do all that.

    You can do simple games without programming.
    There's a graphical integrated environment.
    Programs can be written in Python.
    There's a published book ("Blender GameKit")
    German documentation may be hard to come by, though.

    John Nagle

    John Nagle, Mar 30, 2007
  7. Max Kubierschky

    John Salerno Guest

    Wow, vpython looks pretty need. I'm messing around with it right now
    and reading the docs. But I can't find something...do you know how to
    clear the contents of the current scene? I checked the attributes of the
    display, but there is nothing like "empty" that would do it.

    John Salerno, Mar 30, 2007
  8. Max Kubierschky

    John Salerno Guest

    neat* :)

    John Salerno, Mar 30, 2007
  9. No, I know about vpython existence, I tried demos but haven't used it (no
    need).

    You may use the development lists for such questions.

    http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=6013

    A+

    Laurent.

    Laurent Pointal, Mar 30, 2007