generate reports in PDF

Manish Bafna

Hi,
If you want to generate report in PDF then i would suggest that instead of
using third-party component you should use in-built report viewer control.
ReportViewer is a freely redistributable control that enables embedding
reports in applications developed using the .NET Framework. Reports are
designed with drag-and-drop simplicity using Report Designer included in
Visual Studio 2005 (Standard editon and above.)
There is a WinForms and a WebForms version of the control.
For more info refer below links:
http://www.gotreportviewer.com/
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251671(VS.80).aspx

PJ on Development

Hi, Kumar

I agree with Manish, using the Crystal Reports taht comes with
VisualStudio, is better than using any other third party app (and
you've already payd for it ;-)

Anyway, it's quite simple to set up teh report to generate the PDF (if
you don't want to display the report as HTML)

Regards,

Paulo Santos
http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com