Geographical Location of incomming IP

A.M

Hi,

We have special kind of service that covers just north on America (US and
Canada), so we want to redirect users comming from another country to
another page.

I am looking for a web service or similar thing that tells me the country
and state/province of incomming IP address. I am sure it is possible but i
don't know who sells that service.

Could anyone refer me to any resources related to that ?

Any help would be appreciated,
Ali