    Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
    because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.

    Thanks!

    Sergio E., Aug 8, 2007

  2. override DataSource method

    Sergey Poberezovskiy, Aug 9, 2007

  3. Sergio E.

    Sergio E. Guest

    hi, thank you for the answer, but i found a little problem, there is no
    datasource method only a property, and I don't know how to manage it because
    i uses an object.

    if you can clarify it for me i reallly apreciate it. thanks again
    --
    greeting,
    Sergio E.

    "Sergey Poberezovskiy" <>

    Sergio E., Aug 9, 2007
  4. My bad: - sure it is a property. But you can still override it:

    public override object DataSource
    {
    get { return base.DataSource; }
    set
    {
    // you can put some validating code here
    base.DataSource = value;

    Sergey Poberezovskiy, Aug 10, 2007
  5. Sergio E.

    Sergio E. Guest