get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the gridview)

Sergio E.

Hi, I'm extending the gridview control and I need the data that fills it
because I need get a subset of the results to do an operation.

Thanks!

Sergio E.

hi, thank you for the answer, but i found a little problem, there is no
datasource method only a property, and I don't know how to manage it because
i uses an object.

if you can clarify it for me i reallly apreciate it. thanks again
--
greeting,
Sergio E.

"Sergey Poberezovskiy" <[email protected]>
escribió en el mensaje

Sergey Poberezovskiy

My bad: - sure it is a property. But you can still override it:

public override object DataSource
{
get { return base.DataSource; }
set
{
// you can put some validating code here
base.DataSource = value;