Get photos from a camera

DavidC

I have an asp.net intranet application that I need to upload 1 or all photos
from a digital camera at a PC workstation. We are using DataGrids and
GridViews to display them on the web once they are uploaded but need
something at the client. I assume I need some sort of ActiveX process or
something. Has anyone run into a solution for this need? Thanks.

DavidC

Mark,
This does not seem much different than the asp.net FileUpload control. Am I
missing something? Thanks.

DavidC

Mark Rae said:
[please don't top-post]
This does not seem much different than the asp.net FileUpload control. Am
missing something?

This allows you to select a folder rather than an individual file, and then
upload the entire contents of that folder with one single operation...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

.
Yes, I think it is a great tool and I may need it for some applications.
Being able to upload multiple files is really nice. For this application,
the user wants to be able to view the camera images before uploading them.
Apparently they have photos for multiple jobs and want to pick the ones
appropriate for the job at hand. That is why I thought some ActiveX (ugh)
control or something is needed. If the images are displayed as thumbnails,
then I can allow them to select some and upload to a known destination which
is different for each job.