    II) i can direct connect camera and FPGA module per LAN card. But it's very difficult, because i need write all driver...
    Output in FPGA is always DVI or VGA...

    Waht do you can to say about this project?

    ontos, May 12, 2007

  2. ontos

    ontos

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    I don't understand one thing. How can i use for example Video out, VGA in Evolution board without driver to writen. Ok, i use Xilinx ISE, there i write some algorithms for image processing, but how can i send this data? necessarily i must to write driver, or it's other way. What do people customarily?

    ontos, May 15, 2007

  3. ontos

    ontos

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe can you give me good counsel: ok, i understand that all data transmission must do self, so maybe i can use Softprocessor for this work?in case could use graphic interface for c/c++ and thus do implementation of data transmission between LAN and VGA...

    ontos, May 16, 2007