Getting JBUilder 9 Help Files

don

I'm trying to get the JBuilder 9 Help files which my textbook says is at
info.borland.com/jbuilder/download/addons.html, but this site is not
working for me, and I was wondering if there is an alternate site from which
to download the Help Files......

Sudsy

don said:
I'm trying to get the JBuilder 9 Help files which my textbook says is at
info.borland.com/jbuilder/download/addons.html, but this site is not
working for me, and I was wondering if there is an alternate site from which
to download the Help Files......

How do you mean "not working for me"? Can you view the page? Did you try
to prefix with the protocol, i.e.
<http://info.borland.com/jbuilder/download/addons.html>?
Did you read the part where it says that if you're running Exploder then
you have to right-click on the link and select "Save Target As" from the
pop-up menu?
It works just fine for me and I'm running Netscape under Linux, hardly
the most common of environments.

don

Well Suds, it finally worked..... I think that site gets so busy that
sometimes you can't get on it....... but it took me over 4 hours to download
the file using my 56k modem!