GNU Mailman on Windows XP testing machine?

Matt

Hello,

I'm trying to hack up a GNU Mailman (and other stuff--XAMPP, phpbb,
Moodle, postNuke, mail server, etc) configuration on my laptop as a
testing/staging area for my srever with the same stuff.

So far I'm able to get everything to work ok (even the mail server
with Mercury Mail packaged in XAMPP) except for the GNU Mailman stuff.
I can build it ok but I'm having trouble getting the mailman account
to login properly and some other stuff (that seems minor).

Before I proceeded further, I thought I would post here to see if
anyone else has had experience doing this??

fyi: I'm using the following instructions (they seem to be a little
outdated for Mailman 2.1.5) for Mailman installation on Windows:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq05.002.htp

Note also that the instructions are for Windows 2000 and not Win XP.
Also note that I'm trying to use Apache (from XAMPP) instead of
Windows IIS web server.

-Matt