Detailsview INSERT fails on Windows XP machines

nsitnikov

Hi,
Here is the problem that I'm trying to solve. I have a DetailsView on
the page, which is set to work in Edit Mode. On insert it adds a record
to SQL Server 2000 database. Everything is working nice and dandy on
Windows 2000 machine, which is where my development environment
installed. This INSERT is also working ok on any other 2000 machine
that I tried it on. But the same page is not working under Windows XP
machines, giving me Script Error on page "Access Denied, Code: 0".
However, Update is working on XP, I'm using another page to update the
same table in the same database on the same Windows XP machine and it
goes through fine.

Now, the Anonymous User Access is disabled for this website. I have
tried to change controls on the page, but I have to use asp:Upload or
HtmlInputFile controls there, not sure if they may cause some issues
there. I am using Stored Procedure in SQL Server 2000 to process
INSERT, which, again, is working fine if I open my web page in Windows
2000. I tried various <identity impersonation....> and
<authentification mode...> settings, none of them seem to work. When
DetailsView Insert or Cancel is clicked - I get Error on Page (script
error , just a triangle with exclamation point in the bottom left
corner which says "Access Denied" when I click on it).

Any suggestions, maybe some @Page settings that I'm missing ?
Web.config settings?

Thank you,any help would be appreciated
Nik