    I'm lost
    please help or direct me to a better group to place this query.
    Thank you in advance.

    tmkctm, May 18, 2014

  2. tmkctm

    JJ Guest

    This is why you shouldn't serve the entire web page contents using
    JavaScript.

    JJ, May 18, 2014

  3. Really? Disabled JavaScript in a browser and visit your page. What you
    see then is basically what Google and other search engines see.

    Jukka K. Korpela, May 18, 2014
  4. tmkctm

    se Guest

    Search Engines is not as fast on indexing websites as you might think. A
    week is too little.
    If a search engine finds your presentation valuable is an aspect you must
    take in
    consideration. You did not tell how you presented your website to
    google. -If you did.
    Do you established a google webmaster account where to present your website.
    I se no
    Go google on how to present your website to google and get it verified.

    se, May 18, 2014
  5. tmkctm

    se Guest

    And nothing, but javascript. Don't waste your time presenting this to any
    search engine. Use your time instead learning how to build a website in html
    code.

    se, May 18, 2014
  6. What made you think AJAX is involved?

    Jukka K. Korpela, May 20, 2014
  7. tmkctm

    Hot-Text Guest

    <META content='index,follow' name='robots'>
    <META content='15' name='revisit-after'>

    That after 15 days revisit

    Hot-Text, Jun 6, 2014
  8. Robots almost never pay attention to the revisit-after directive. The only
    one they most often follow is the no-index directive, and that is for
    behaving robots that follow the robots.txt directives.

    For the OP, the best thing to do is to have a valid xml site map available,
    and submit it to Google Webmaster. Most robots can handle a valid xml site
    map.

    Adrienne Boswell, Jun 7, 2014