Google Maps and Javascript..

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Bigalgray, Mar 11, 2010.

  1. Bigalgray

    Bigalgray Guest

    Hi all,

    I am relatively new to javascripting and am running into an error
    within my google maps api...

    I've gotten the map to work fine but now I am trying to get the script
    I have to turn on and off the checkboxes within the map while at the
    same time turn on and off all the icons and populate the sidebar..

    The functions within the code all work fine and I thought that if I
    could just call the show and hide function it would work like a
    charm..

    Thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to provide..

    there is the link to the map..
    http://www.co.frederick.va.us/planning/Gmaps/Conservation/ConservationEasements_new.html

    Thanks,
    Alex

    Bigalgray, Mar 11, 2010

  2. http://www.co.frederick.va.us/planning/Gmaps/Conservation/ConservationEasements_new.html

    You need to make all the calls in the event listener for the click event of
    the button that you would make if you clicked each checkbox, and all
    checkboxes were either checked or unchecked before/after.

    And you should refrain from declaring and using XHTML until you know how to
    use it properly:

    <http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...ConservationEasements_new.html&ss=1;verbose=1>

    HTH

    PointedEars