Google Maps JavaScript API V3 -- Markers

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Mel Smith, Aug 30, 2011.

  1. Mel Smith

    Mel Smith Guest

    Hi:

    I'm using Google maps javascript API V3, and am trying to change some
    markers from the default ones which appear to three different ones that
    reflect my needs.

    In detail, I wish to use three colors (green, yellow, and red), and
    three different letters in the middle of each of the markers ('A','P', and
    'S').

    However, it appears that V3 of this API does _not_ support the color and
    label options :(

    Question: Is there an simple way to specify my three chosen markers:
    1. a green 'A',
    2. a yellow 'P' and,
    3. a red 'S' ?

    Thanks for any hints.