How to access Google MyMaps objects (markers) from another javascript ?

karol

To edit MyMaps in Google Maps I have to log in.
Than I can put markers by hand and add some text to each marker.
As sorting markers funtion is not avaliable yet
I would welcome an opportunity to call marker objects from another
javascript,
put or remove them and sort markers using javascript calling MyMaps
objects.

Of course I can generate KML file by PHP and open it in Google Maps.
But still have to find some place on a web server to make it on-line
accessible to third parties.
But MyMaps files are opn-line edited and saved , made accessible on
Google Maps servers
without any need for third party web server.

Ad