Guest

Hi Experts,

I need a great Help!!.

Yes, need to do a site search for dynamic pages. Expecting Google like
search results. Separate tables are there with the detail [Ex:
Artilces,News,Forums like].

If any one experienced or having the logic with the same, pls let me know
them ASAP. List the logic flow step by step for tables hadling and seach
techniques.

Thanx in advance

Lakshmi Narayanan.R

Lucas Tam

Hi Experts,

I need a great Help!!.

Yes, need to do a site search for dynamic pages. Expecting Google like
search results. Separate tables are there with the detail [Ex:
Artilces,News,Forums like].

Are you running SQL server? You can purform full text searches against the
table.

Or there's Microsoft index service as well.

Guest

Hi Tam, thank u for ur response.

Yes, I am with SQL Server only. Is it possible to list the result like
Google search result. If it is, pls let me know the techs/articles. Side by
side i searching for that resources.

thanx and regards
Lakshmi Narayanan.R

Lucas Tam said:
Hi Experts,

I need a great Help!!.

Yes, need to do a site search for dynamic pages. Expecting Google like
search results. Separate tables are there with the detail [Ex:
Artilces,News,Forums like].

Are you running SQL server? You can purform full text searches against the
table.

Or there's Microsoft index service as well.

Lucas Tam

Hi Tam, thank u for ur response.

Yes, I am with SQL Server only. Is it possible to list the result like
Google search result. If it is, pls let me know the techs/articles.
Side by side i searching for that resources.

You can just output the data in a datalist, datarepeater, or datagrid.