Gridview/checkbox

Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am using VS 2008. I have a gridview with checkboxes. i want to get the value of cell 1 during execution if the corresponding checkbox is checked.The code that i used given below .The problem is that during execution if i select a check box its checked value is not changing

Attachments

  • 1.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 366
  • 2.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 425
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Add an IsPostBack statement in your page_load. Otherwise the postback event will reset the checkbox.

if(!IsPostBack)
{
// Do stuff on first page load