Gridview display scientific format instead of string automatically

WuBin

Hi,
I have a gridview to display a table from database.

On column is part number. for example "402219000000", but gridview
show it "4.02E+11".

How can I force it to display string?

Thanks,

Ben

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I have a gridview to display a table from database.

Which database platform ?

re:
!> How can I force it to display string?

Usually, setting the display format is a database function.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/