GridView Edit Template Control Style

Morris Neuman

Hi,
I have a gridview and have set the font size to 8pt and forecolor to navy.

When I set the editrowstyle to different values it works for labels in edit
template mode, but not for textboxes, dropdownlist or other controls. Do I
have to set the style for each control individually? I only want the
different style to affect the controls in edit template mode.

Ad