Gridview formatting - 2nd post

titia111

This is my second post. Can anyone help?

I am using nested gridviews, and they are pulling the data correctly
but I am having difficulty formatting the results. I need to insert a
line break after the first gridview, and between one of the fields in
the second. This seems like a simple request, yet I am not finding
any info on how to do this.

Can it be done, and if not what other method would be better?

original post:
am new to 2.0 and am using nested gridviews. The first one contains
category information, the second is based on a query from a product
table. The data is pulling correctly, but the problem is formatting.
I need to display the data on separate lines and columns. I had it in
tables and aligned correctly, but now that I am nesting the gridviews
it is not allowing me to do this.

I would like to go to a new line after the category, and have the
detail display broken into two lines. It seems like a simple request,
but I am not able to find any documentation on this. If anyone has
suggestions, please help.