GridView skins and headers

tshad

I have a line in my skin:

<HeaderStyle CssClass="GridViewHeader" VerticalAlign="Bottom" />

This handles the header of my GridView.

I want to handle the links in my header.

This works ok if I do this in my style sheet:

..GridViewHeader a
{
background: #000000;
padding: 5px;
font-size:24px
}

but not if I do:

..GridViewHeader th a
{
background: #000000;
padding: 5px;
font-size:24px
}

yet if I do:

th a
{
background: #000000;
padding: 5px;
font-size:24px
}

This works.

In my particular case ".GridViewHeader a" will work as I am only handling
the header portion of the grid with GridViewHeader.

But if I wanted to set the GridView as a class:

..GridView

And I wanted to only handle the links in the header separately (take out the
underline, for instance).

..GridView th a

doesn't work

How would I do that?

What I am trying to say is I want to handle the anchors in the "th" section
of the GridView (not all "th"s, just the one in the GridView).

Thanks,

Thanks,

Tom