GridView Update Problem

stefanjohansson_2005

I have created a GridView in C# code and bound it to a DataSet. It
shows the data alright but when I set AutoGenerateEditButton to true
and press the Edit button I get this error 'The GridView 'ctl00' fired
event RowEditing which wasn't handled.' The GridView supports two way
databinding so I should not have to handle the event myself. When I use
it in the designer I only have to check the Enable Editing checkbox to
be able to edit records. That is why I'm assuming that if I create a
control library or a SharePoint 2007 web part where the designer cannot
be used I can do something similar in code.