Have slide menu stay closed

DV1

Joined
May 22, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
The best way to describe this is with this link:

https://html5up.net/editorial

It is a template that I'd like to use but for whatever reason the slide menu is open when one first arrives at it. What I'd like is for the menu to be closed and then if someone wants to open it they can do so.

Note: the slide menu closes at 1280 but remains open above that. As in my case with 1366.

I looked around for this in the CSS but couldn't find anything relating to it.

Thanks for any help.

Daniel