Having problem with ieupdate.js

Ronald S. Cook

I did that thing where I need to put ieupdate.js in my web page so that the
"click to activate" message won't appear on a mouseover of my flash.

But now, the page doesn't seem to fully load. I.e. the progress bar at the
bottom seems to hang.

Any idea how to fix?

Thanks,
Ron

P.S. Here is my HTML:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"

width="168" height="55">

<param name="movie" value="swf/logo_small.swf" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="menu" value="false" />

<!--[if !IE]> <-->

<object data="swf/logo_small.swf"

width="168" height="55" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="menu" value="false" />

<param name="pluginurl" value="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
/>

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

</object>

</object>

<script type="text/javascript" src="msc/ieupdate.js" />

bruce barker

do don't show which ieupdate.js you are using so its hard to debug.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)