What's the Correct way to add a URL?

Dave

I'm trying to implement the below code that would populate a viewer
with the correct source. When executing the page the URL is:

http://localhost:57995/Viewer.aspx?src=files/Logging_In.swf

The QueryString is correct. Is the below code correct because all
it's doing is sitting there...thinking. If I hard code the address it
works fine.

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" runat="server">
<script language="C#" runat="server">
void GetQrStr(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

Page.Response.Write(Request.QueryString["src"].ToString());
}
</script>
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
runat="server">
<object id="Viewer" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-
AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/
pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0"
width="800" height="600">
<param name="movie" value="GetQrStr" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<embed src="GetQrStr" quality="high" pluginspage="http://
www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="200"
height="100"></embed>
</asp:Content>

Thanks for the 3rd set of eyes! (I wear glasses, so that counts as a
set)