HDL books for sale

HDL Book Seller

We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
discounts. Here's what we have available:

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
Sale price: $43 (save $65 off the regular Amazon price!)

*** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)

You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
Just in time for the new school year, or the kickoff of your next
chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
internationally. Expedited shipping is available. Get 'em while they
last!

The HDL Book Sellers