healthMonitoring document

Q. John Chen

I am configure the healthMonitoring so all the errors are redirected as
an email instead of EventLog.

It is pretty simply to get it working. Great new feature for simple
error handling - no need to write any error handling code.

The only catch is that the document
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/zaa41kz1.aspx
is not correct for <provider> (of SimpleMailWebEventProvider Provider):
1. "from" is optional and will inherit from SMTP mail configuration
section. But it complains from missing when I removed it (because I
already have it in the mail setting).
2. "priority" - I tried to set to high priority but I got
"ConfigurationErrorsException: The attribute 'priority' is unexpected
in ..."
3. "smtpAddresses" - it says Required but I am fine without it.

All the about are actually no big deal for me. I am more concern all
the defaul value state in document. Can I trust it?

Thanks

John